Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “personal information” shall mean “personal information” as used in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall refer to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, etc., contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual by itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, voice print data, and health insurance card insurer number. Information that can identify a specific individual from said information alone, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in said information (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
This application uses the API provided by Google to collect user names, languages used, and spreadsheet contents from installed spreadsheets and other Google services for the purpose of application functionality, but the data is completed within the application and is not sent outside the application.
The Creator may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when a user registers for use on the Service-related website. In addition, the Creator may collect transaction records and payment information, including personal information, between the User and its business partners from the Creator’s business partners(including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as the “Business Partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Creator collects and uses personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate the services distributed by the Creator
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
- To send e-mail notifying users of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service they are using, as well as information on other services provided by the Creator.
- To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Creator shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Creator shall notify the User or publicly announce on the Website the purpose of use after the change by the method prescribed by the Creator.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- The Creator will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or announced in advance and the creator notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use shall include provision to third parties
- Data items to be provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party
- When the Creator outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and when this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance, or is made readily available to the person in question or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the person concerned.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the Creator receives a request for disclosure of personal information from the individual, the Creator will disclose the information to the individual without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following cases, the information may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if a decision not to disclose the information is made, the Preparer will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Preparer’s business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Creator will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- A User may request the Creator to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Creator, if the User’s personal information in the possession of the Creator is incorrect.
- If the Creator receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Creator shall correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Creator makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Creator will notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If the Creator is requested by an individual to cease use of or delete his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the Purposes of Use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, the Creator shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request, the use of the relevant personal information will be suspended, etc. without delay.
- When the Creator suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or when the Creator decides not to suspend the use of personal information, the Creator will notify the User of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if the suspension of use involves a large amount of cost or if it is otherwise difficult to suspend the use of personal information and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the Inquiry Desk of this website.