Article 1 (Definitions)
The definitions of terms used in this Agreement are as follows
|1.the Service||Google Spreadsheet add-on and related services provided by the Creator|
|3.the content||Collective term for text, sound, still images, video, software programs, code, etc. (including posted information) provided on the Service.|
- When a user downloads the Service as an add-on to the software provided by Google upon agreeing to the Terms of Service, a contract of use in accordance with the various provisions of the Terms of Service shall be established between the user and the Creator.
- If the User is a minor, the User must obtain the consent of a person with parental authority or other legal representative before using the Service.
- If a minor user uses the Service by falsely claiming to have consent even though he/she does not have the consent of a legal representative, by falsely claiming to be of legal age, or by using other fraudulent means to make the user believe that he/she is of legal capacity, all legal acts related to the Service cannot be revoked.
Article 3 (Modification of Terms and Conditions)
- The Creator may revise the Terms at any time without the consent of the user, and the user shall consent to such revisions without objection.
- When the Creator revises the Terms, the Creator shall notify the User of the contents of such revision by the prescribed method.
- Revisions to the Terms shall take effect from the time the Creator gives notice in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
Article 4 (Account Management)
- Users shall register and manage information related to Google registered at the time of use and separately registered information unique to the Service (hereinafter referred to as “registered information”) at their own risk. Users shall voluntarily register and manage their information (including email addresses, IDs, passwords, etc.) at their own risk. Users shall not allow any third party to use this information, or lend, assign, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise deal in it.
- The Creator may treat the use of the Service based on the registered information as if it were used by the person who registered for the Service, and the person who registered for the Service shall be responsible for any and all consequences and liabilities resulting from the use of the Service.
Article 5 (Handling of Personal Information, etc.)
Article 6 (Prohibited Acts)
When using the Service, the Creator prohibits the following acts by users. If the creator recognizes that a user has violated any of the prohibitions, the creator may temporarily suspend the use of the service, cancel the membership, or take any other measures deemed necessary by the Creator.
- Infringing the intellectual property rights of the Creator or any third party
- Actions that defame the reputation or credibility of the Creator or a third party, or that unfairly discriminate against or slander the Creator or a third party.
- Actions that infringe or may infringe the property of the Creator or a third party
- Actions that cause economic damage to the Creator or a third party
- Acts that are threatening to the Creator or third parties.
- Actions that specify or induce computer viruses or other harmful programs.
- Acts that place an excessive burden of stress on the infrastructure facilities for this service or Google
- Attacks on the server, system, or security of this site.
- Reverse engineering, modifying, and redistributing the Contents.
- Other than the above, acts that the Creator deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
- The Creator shall not be liable for any damages caused by changes in the contents, interruption, or termination of the Service.
- The Creator shall not be involved in, and shall not be liable for, the user’s environment for using the Service.
- The Creator does not guarantee that the Service will be suitable for the specific purpose of the user, that it will have the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, and usefulness, that the use of the Service by the user will conform to the laws and regulations applicable to the user or the internal rules of industry organizations, or that defects will not occur. The Creator does not warrant that the Service will be free from defects.
- The Creator does not guarantee that the Service is compatible with all information terminals, and the user acknowledges in advance that malfunctions may occur in the operation of the Service as the OS of the information terminal used for use of the Service is upgraded. The user acknowledges in advance that the operation of the Service may malfunction due to upgrades to the OS of the information terminal used for the Service. The Creator does not guarantee that such defects will be resolved by modifications to the program, etc. made by the Creator in the event of such defects.
- Users acknowledge in advance that the use of some or all of the Service may be restricted in accordance with changes in the terms of service and operating policies of services such as Google.
- The Creator shall not be liable for any damages incurred directly or indirectly by users as a result of using the Service.
- The creator shall not be liable for any loss of opportunity, business interruption, or any other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) incurred by users or other third parties, even if the creator has been notified of the possibility of such damages in advance.
- The provisions of Paragraph 1 through Paragraph 7 shall not apply if the preparer is willful or grossly negligent, or if the contract falls under the category of consumer under the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even if the preceding paragraph applies, the creator shall not be liable to compensate for any damages caused by special circumstances among damages caused to the user due to a negligent act.
- In the event that the creator is liable for damages in relation to the use of this service, the liability shall be limited to the amount of usage received from the user in the month in which the relevant damages occurred.
- The Creator shall not be liable for any disputes or troubles between users and other users. In the event that a dispute arises between a user and another user, both parties shall be responsible for resolving the dispute and shall not make any claim against the Creator.
- In the event that a user causes damage to another user or a dispute with a third party in relation to the use of the Service, the user shall compensate for such damage or resolve such dispute at his/her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any trouble or damage to the Creator.
- In the event that the creator is sued for damages by a third party due to the user’s actions, the user shall resolve the dispute at the user’s expense (attorney’s fees) and responsibility. In the event that the creator pays compensation for damages to said third party, the user shall pay all expenses (including attorney’s fees and lost profits) including said compensation for damages to the Creator.
- In the event that a user causes damage to the Creator in relation to the use of the Service, the user shall compensate the creator for the damage (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) at the user’s expense and responsibility.
Article 8 (Publication of Advertisements)
Users understand and agree that the Service may include any and all advertisements, and that the Creator or its partners may place any and all advertisements on the Service. The form and scope of advertisements on the Service may be changed by the Creator at any time.
Article 9 (Prohibition of transfer of rights)
- Without the prior written consent of the Creator, the User shall not transfer all or part of his/her position under the Terms of Service and rights or obligations under the Terms of Service to a third party.
- The Creator may transfer all or part of the Service to a third party at the Creator’s discretion, in which case all rights of the User pertaining to the Service, including the User’s account, shall be transferred to the transferee to the extent of the rights transferred.
Article 10 (Severability)
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 11 (Method of Contacting the Preparer)
Inquiries and communications from users to the Creator regarding the Service shall be made through the Service, by submitting an inquiry form placed at an appropriate location on the website operated by the Creator, or by a method separately designated by the Creator.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
- Any and all controversies, lawsuits, and other disputes between the Creator and Users, etc. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court, depending on the amount of the suit.
Effective July 16, 2022